Help Desk & Systems Support Position
We are looking for a technology professional with at least five (5) years of experience supporting a diverse base of small-medium businesses in a fast paced, autonomous help desk environment. BigThumb Technicians are expected to enjoy working well independently but also in small groups and have a happy and helpful disposition even when under pressure. Excellent problem solving skills is a must for this position with the ability to attack a problem from multiple angles. Tools and technologies that the BigThumb Help Desk Technician would be supporting and using (and therefore must be proficient in) include:
- Microsoft Windows Server Platform 2008-2019
- Apple Operation System
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007-2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2017
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 2007-2019
- Consumer and commercial anti-spyware products
- Consumer and commercial routers, firewalls, security appliances, switches, ie, Cisco, WatchGuard, SonicWall
- Common end-user financial applications such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Mas90, PeopleSoft
- Commercial backup software/DRP
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection, VNC, Webex, Logmein
- Voice over IP (VoIP) experience
- Enterprise Data Networking
- Wireless Enterprise Data Networking
- Management of 3rd party vendors
This is a long-term salaried position with the opportunity for bonuses based on performance, customer satisfaction and overall business growth. Travel will be expected, including overnight travel as needed. Please submit your resume and salary range to email@example.com.
C# .NET Web Developer
Enterprise Medical Systems, LLC is looking for a self-motivated C# .NET web developer who can work independently on projects in a variety of fields. Willingness and ability to learn and solve problems independently is very important.
- Ability to follow deadlines and budgets
- 2 plus years of software development experience
Experience with the following languages and technologies:
- .NET Framework
Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain multiple customer web applications written in C#
- Communicate progress and issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members and customers
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Job Types: Full-Time
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.